Share this Product
The world’s first nutraceutical with Clinically-Tested ingredients that addresses All 4 Stages of the hair growth cycle
NUTRAFOL® — a 'smart' supplement, with natural nutraceutical ingredients is your single best defense against future thinning. This potent hair nutraceutical is specifically designed to target the multiple root causes of hair thinning to help revitalize and restore your hair health.*
- 15 U.S. Patents†. 20 Ultra-Pure, Ultra-Potent, Natural Ingredients
- Powerful nutraceutical-grade extractions to provide therapeutic
- No fillers
- Natural prevention against hair thinning
Innovative proprietary Synergen Complex®
Delivers an integrative solution to address the four stages of healthy hair growth. These potent therapeutic plants are scientifically tested in human clinical trials to target many root triggers of slow hair growth, hair loss and thinning hair.*
A form of Vitamin E extracted from EvNol palm oil, was shown in a clinical study to increase hair growth.1
Clinically proven to decrease the levels of hair damaging stress hormone Cortisol by up to 30.5%*, reduce inflammatory C-reactive protein (CRP) by 35.2%* and improve resistance to stress.2
A potent anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant clinically proven to lower inflammatory biomarkers, like CRP. Extracted from turmeric, curcumin optimizes the immune system + fights many inflammatory molecules that slow hair growth.3
US PLUS® SAW PALMETTO
Extracted with a dual-patented CO2 ultra-high pressure technology. Saw palmetto is proven to help prevent testosterone conversion to DHT, a naturally occurring hormone in the body that contributes to thinning hair by shrinking hair follicles.
A solubilized, more bioavailable and bioactive keratin provides the building blocks of hair – amino acids like cysteine and proline; proven to improve hair strength and brightness
HYDROLYZED MARINE COLLAGEN & HYALURONIC ACID
Rebuild the structural integrity of the hair follicle environment, improve moisture, and promote diffusion of nutrients. Hydrolyzed to a low molecular weight for better bioavailability.
- Beoy LA, Woei WJ, Hay YK. Effects of tocotrienol supplementation on hair growth in human volunteers. Trop Life Sci Res. 2010;21(2):91-9. Epub 2010/12/01. PubMed PMID: 24575202; PubMed Central PMCID: PMCPMC3819075.
- Auddy B HJ, Mitra A, Abedon B, Ghosal S. A Standardized Withania Somnifera Extract Significantly Reduces Stress-Related Parameters in Chronically Stressed Humans: A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study. Journal of American Nutraceutical Association. 2008;11(1):50-66.
- Gupta SC, Patchva S, Aggarwal BB. Therapeutic roles of curcumin: lessons learned from clinical trials. AAPS J. 2013;15(1):195-218. Epub 2012/11/13. doi: 10.1208/s12248-012-9432-8. PubMed PMID: 23143785; PubMed Central PMCID: PMCPMC3535097.
Jagetia GC, Aggarwal BB. "Spicing up" of the immune system by curcumin. J Clin Immunol. 2007;27(1):19-35. Epub 2007/01/11. doi: 10.1007/s10875-006-9066-7. PubMed PMID: 17211725.